Monday, July 20, 2009

Work

Well I have been doing some work in Coque. I have no pictures because I was scared to show my camera around, but now I have friends there so it should be no problem. I spent last Friday with a professional Nikon taking pictures of an old women and of the the Coque Vive volunteers filming her and interviewing her. I am not sure exactly what it was about, I know she works in the Coque Vive librery and she has lived in Coque for a long time. All the children around the town were running after us or watching us trying to figure out what was going on. The Children love the Coque Vive girls I was working with. We had no problems walking through town, even with thousands of dollars worth of video equipment. Since it was not my Camera I currently do not have any of the photo's but I will try to get some when they are finished whatever they are working on. I start some classes tomorrow and will try to take some pictures and explain more about the classes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment